Olivia talks with Anne-Maartje Oud of The Behavior Company about the ways our behavior affects the results we want. Anne walks us through how to take back control of our behavior to CHOOSE HOW WE ACT INSTEAD OF ACTING IMPULSIVELY.
Anne shares ways we can respond when others are challenging us or giving us push back. She points out that it is okay for others to have opinions, but those opinions don’t have to affect you.
This episode pieces together all of the ways behavior goes into getting what we want. WHEN YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DO AND WHAT THE EFFECT IS, AND YOU HAVE THE AWARENESS THAT YOU CAN CHANGE IT, THE WHOLE WORLD OPENS UP TO YOU.
- Learn more about The Behaviour Company at www.behaviourcompany.eu
- Psychology Today article, “The Helicopter Technique Metaphor”
- Follow Anne-Maartje Oud on Twitter @annemaartjeoud
- Find Anne-Maartje Oud on LinkedIn
- Find Salary Coaching for Women on Facebook
- Follow Olivia on Instagram
- The EmpowHER Society
- The VIP Career Experience
- Book – Know Your Worth, Get Your Worth: Salary Negotiation for Women
- Sign up for the next HER LinkedIn Challenge
- Join the Inner Circle Facebook Group
Today I’m excited to talk with Dhru Beeharilal about Identity Coaching and its importance. Dhru partners with individuals to help
I’m talking today with leading money, mindset and law of attraction coach Valerie Hylen. Her clients lovingly referred to her
I have an unconventional episode for you today! I am talking with my friend Dr. Cheryl Fraser who is one
I am talking with Anna DiGilio today. This is a story for all of you nonbelievers out there, those of
Olivia interviews Andrea Tonetti about using Facebook to grow your professional brand. Andrea shares how to use Facebook groups to