I’m talking today with work-life mentor Cherylanne Skolnicki. Cherylanne is one of America’s leading authorities on work life integration — HELPING WORKING WOMEN LIVE THEIR HAPPIEST, MOST FULFILLING LIVES.
Ladies, this concept of work-life brilliance is so important! It doesn’t matter if you achieve your dream career if everything else in your life is a mess or completely stressing you out.
Cherylanne says once you have cast your vision, you need to get a system in place to make it happen. When you have accountability, support, and a plan, you’re unstoppable.
It is time to STOP FEELING EXHAUSTED AND OVERWHELMED and TAKE STEPS TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT.
Cherylanne walks us through the model she uses to help women achieve Brilliant Balance, the 3 Ps:
1. Power Practices
- Power practices help your energy management. These can be anything you do everyday that makes you a better person (e.g. work out, prayer, spend time outside, etc.)
- There are 2 parts to productivity: having a plan and working out the plan as designed
- Outlining your purpose and dreams
- Find Salary Coaching for Women on Facebook
- Follow Olivia on Instagram
- The VIP Career Experience
- Book – Know Your Worth, Get Your Worth: Salary Negotiation for Women
- Sign up for the next HER LinkedIn Challenge
- Join the Inner Circle Facebook Group
Today I’m excited to talk with Dhru Beeharilal about Identity Coaching and its importance. Dhru partners with individuals to help
I’m talking today with leading money, mindset and law of attraction coach Valerie Hylen. Her clients lovingly referred to her
I have an unconventional episode for you today! I am talking with my friend Dr. Cheryl Fraser who is one
I am talking with Anna DiGilio today. This is a story for all of you nonbelievers out there, those of
Olivia interviews Andrea Tonetti about using Facebook to grow your professional brand. Andrea shares how to use Facebook groups to