I have an unconventional episode for you today! I am talking with my friend Dr. Cheryl Fraser who is one of the world’s top experts in relationship, sexuality, and harnessing your darker side.
Sharp, frank, and fearless, that’s Buddhist sex therapist, psychologist, author, and speaker Dr. Cheryl Fraser. With a rare combination of academic credibility, humor, straight-talk, and life-changing advice, she has helped thousands of couples jumpstart their love life and create passion that lasts a lifetime. She has taught for Tony Robbins and Jack Canfield, appears on countless podcasts, and writes about love and sex for magazines. Dr. Cheryl’s new online workshop for couples – Become Passion – Create Love that Lasts a Lifetime, brings her work to your own living room.
Wherever you find your relationship as it relates to these 3 areas, you are normal! The good news is that if you are willing to put some effort into reigniting your relationship it is possible to improve it.
Cheryl says the word “labido” means “life force.” So as women, where are we shutting down our life force and leading just from our heads? We need to be integrated women who lead from our heads, our hearts, and our loins.
Don’t settle in your relationship and don’t wait for a wake up call to realize the importance of a passionate romantic relationship. It’s the number 1 predator of life satisfaction and happiness.
Cheryl brings the teachings of psychology, meditation, and life experience together to teach people the road map to an extraordinary romantic, intimate relationship.
There are 3 keys to passion:
- This is the sense that your partner is one of your best friends and that they have your back.
- This is the feeling of butterflies you feel (usually!) at the beginning of a relationship.
- This is the entire erotic spectrum, from holding hands to crazy, dark sex!
- Online immersion workshop for couples – Become Passion – Create Love that Lasts a Lifetime
- Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Fraser
- The Passion Quiz
- Find Salary Coaching for Women on Facebook
- Follow Olivia on Instagram
- The VIP Career Experience
- Book – Know Your Worth, Get Your Worth: Salary Negotiation for Women
- Sign up for the next HER LinkedIn Challenge
- Join the Inner Circle Facebook Group
Tiffany Kent is Founding Partner of Wealth Engagement LLC, Tiffany is a former Vice President and Financial Advisor at Bernstein
Today I’m excited to talk with Dhru Beeharilal about Identity Coaching and its importance. Dhru partners with individuals to help
I am talking with Anna DiGilio today. This is a story for all of you nonbelievers out there, those of
Today I’m talking with Aziza Mohammed, who is passionate about gender equality. Aziza shares her story and what she has
I am talking with one of our own today, Kim Chewning. Kim has been through HER Career School and is