Today I am talking about success, and how you can get maximum results for whatever it is you’re trying to achieve with your life and your career.
If you’re feeling stuck, this is how you can get unstuck. It’s really very simple and I’m breaking it down into 3 easy steps.
How many times have you seen someone with unbelievable, advanced skills get wiped out by the underdog that no one expected would succeed? It happens, and it can happen for you too. You can be the one to make the quantum leap to success.
I hope this resonates with you, and inspires you, to raise your standards to achieve the results you deserve.
You can achieve success for yourself by making the decision, finding the right people, and taking action.
Have you joined the free Inner Circle? That is a great place to start to surround yourself with like-minded, ambitious women, who can help support you along the way.
And if you’re liking this podcast, I’d really appreciate it if you can help spread the word about it to your friends! Share a screenshot of you listening to an episode, or share the graphic below on your social media. The more this podcast grows, the more I can help women like you be the greatest version of yourself in your life and career.
Let’s walk through the steps you can take to make this possible:
1. Make the decision that success is a “must” for you.
- We don’t get what we want, we only get what we must have. So make your goal a non-negotiable so that you can show up in the way you need to for success.
2. Surround yourself with the right people.
- We tend to settle to the level of the people around us, so find people who inspire and push you to play the game at a much higher level.
3. Take action.
- Take messy, imperfect action. It doesn’t have to be massive action at first, baby steps will build momentum and lead to greater results.
- Join the Inner Circle Facebook Group
- Find Salary Coaching for Women on Facebook
- Follow Olivia on Instagram
- The VIP Career Experience
- Book – Know Your Worth, Get Your Worth: Salary Negotiation for Women
Today I’m excited to talk with Dhru Beeharilal about Identity Coaching and its importance. Dhru partners with individuals to help
I’m talking today with leading money, mindset and law of attraction coach Valerie Hylen. Her clients lovingly referred to her
I have an unconventional episode for you today! I am talking with my friend Dr. Cheryl Fraser who is one
I am talking with Anna DiGilio today. This is a story for all of you nonbelievers out there, those of
Olivia interviews Andrea Tonetti about using Facebook to grow your professional brand. Andrea shares how to use Facebook groups to