Today I want to talk to you about a topic that is truly dear to my heart. I am a huge believer that you should harness and capitalize on your professional brand.
You may think you don’t have a professional brand, but you do! The reality is that you have a professional brand whether you like it or not. And if you don’t build and manage your professional brand, the world around you will do it for you and you will be putting your future in the hands of others.
Not sure how to get started? There are 3 main steps you can take to develop and manage your professional brand:
1. Create a marketing strategy for your brand
- Approach your professional brand with the same seriousness and due diligence that a marketing agency would sell to a corporate client.
2. Develop a brand message
- Do an audit to discover what your brand message currently is, and adjust as needed to generate awareness of who you are and what you do.
3. Determine what space will you navigate in
- I recommend LinkedIn because it is a business and professional setting. I also believe that LinkedIn allows you to build your reputation as an expert, not an influencer.
Your audience’s perception of you is your reality. If you change their perception, you can create a new reality in which you are making massive strides towards the career, the personal brand, the version of yourself that you want to embody.
If you are ready to take control of your professional brand and you want more access to me, along with support from other like-minded women, join our Inner Circle. I’ll see you inside!
- Find Salary Coaching for Women on Facebook
- Follow Olivia on Instagram
- The VIP Career Experience
- Book – Know Your Worth, Get Your Worth: Salary Negotiation for Women
- Sign up for the next HER LinkedIn Challenge
- Join the Inner Circle Facebook Group
Today I’m excited to talk with Dhru Beeharilal about Identity Coaching and its importance. Dhru partners with individuals to help
I’m talking today with leading money, mindset and law of attraction coach Valerie Hylen. Her clients lovingly referred to her
I have an unconventional episode for you today! I am talking with my friend Dr. Cheryl Fraser who is one
I am talking with Anna DiGilio today. This is a story for all of you nonbelievers out there, those of
Olivia interviews Andrea Tonetti about using Facebook to grow your professional brand. Andrea shares how to use Facebook groups to