Olivia talks with Leila Hormozi about being the CEO of 3 companies and balancing SHOWING UP AS A FEMALE IN HIGH POWERED ROLES.
Leila shares her story and tells what went into her success. She talks about the choices she made and discusses the moves she plans to make in the future.
Leila also talks about mindset shifts she has made to reframe the ways she thinks about things. This affects everything from how she makes decisions to how she takes action.
Let Leila inspire you with her story and prove that YOU CAN HARNESS YOUR FEMININE QUALITIES AND ASSETS TO USE THEM TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
- Brooke Castillo, The Life Coach School
- Follow Leila Hormozi on Instagram @leilanhormozi
- Gym Launch
- Prestige Lab
- Find Salary Coaching for Women on Facebook
- Follow Olivia on Instagram
- The VIP Career Experience
- Book – Know Your Worth, Get Your Worth: Salary Negotiation for Women
- Sign up for the next HER LinkedIn Challenge
- Join the Inner Circle Facebook Group
Tiffany Kent is Founding Partner of Wealth Engagement LLC, Tiffany is a former Vice President and Financial Advisor at Bernstein
Today I’m excited to talk with Dhru Beeharilal about Identity Coaching and its importance. Dhru partners with individuals to help
I have an unconventional episode for you today! I am talking with my friend Dr. Cheryl Fraser who is one
I am talking with Anna DiGilio today. This is a story for all of you nonbelievers out there, those of
Today I’m talking with Aziza Mohammed, who is passionate about gender equality. Aziza shares her story and what she has