Olivia talks with the Queen of Social Media, Rachel Pedersen, about how she became an expert on each platform and the path that led her to where she is today. Social Media is a powerful tool and can seem intimidating, but Rachel explains HOW USING SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHOWCASE YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL BRAND CAN BE SIMPLE AND FUN!
Rachel shares her story and talks about grit, determination, and trusting her instincts. She shares that she struggled with imposter syndrome and made a series of little pivots in her mindset to take her to the next level.
It is an exciting time in Social Media! Be sure to use it to your full advantage to MAXIMIZE YOUR REACH AND GROW YOUR BRAND.
Rachel has now mastered each social media platform, but breaks down the steps she took to get started:
- Start with one platform at a time
- Choose the platform you feel most aligned with
- Learn from the resources of people you trust
- Add in additional platforms and start producing more content
- Find Salary Coaching for Women on Facebook
- Follow Olivia on Instagram
- The VIP Career Experience
- Book – Know Your Worth, Get Your Worth: Salary Negotiation for Women
- Sign up for the next HER LinkedIn Challenge
- Join the Inner Circle Facebook Group
Tiffany Kent is Founding Partner of Wealth Engagement LLC, Tiffany is a former Vice President and Financial Advisor at Bernstein
Today I’m excited to talk with Dhru Beeharilal about Identity Coaching and its importance. Dhru partners with individuals to help
I have an unconventional episode for you today! I am talking with my friend Dr. Cheryl Fraser who is one
I am talking with Anna DiGilio today. This is a story for all of you nonbelievers out there, those of
Today I’m talking with Aziza Mohammed, who is passionate about gender equality. Aziza shares her story and what she has